Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion Post #3

First, for those who missed it (i.e. because I only found out it would be on 45 minutes before it actually aired, and hence most people with lives didn't get my frantic emails on time), here is the video of my September 12 talk at the Tattered Cover

Before anyone asks: No, I wasn't auditioning to be a livestock auctioneer or have a plane to catch afterwards.  This was just my first reading, so I tried to cram too much information in during my 30 minutes or remarks and hence talked way too fast.

Second, yesterday I received a note saying that "Wanted Dead or Alive" (the blog, not the book) has been named one of the Top 25 Homeland Security Blogs.  Given some of the other blogs on the list, I'm actually pretty honored by this, albeit fearful that now I'll have to take this blogging thing more seriously (i.e. no pictures of the Riddler; no three-week vacations). 

As soon as I can figure out how to insert the code to do so, I'll display the Criminal Justice Degree Schools "badge" on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment