Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shameless "Bleg"

. . . "bleg" being defined as a "blogging beg," in which a blogger shamelessly uses his web log to ask a favor.  (Hey, Glenn Reynolds used to do this all the time at Instapundit!)

Apparently General Odierno is asking for recommendations for the new Army Chief of Staff Professional Reading List.

If you have read and enjoyed Wanted Dead or Alive, I would greatly appreciate anybody who takes a quick minute to go to the link above and say some few kind words about my book (i.e. how it reads like a novel, gives practical policy recommendations, is more applicable to the modern strategic environment than yet another book about the War of 1812, etc).

Either way, starting Wednesday I'll be on travel for the holidays.  I'm going to try to pre-program a slew of historical posts for the holidays.  But if I don't get the chance to write during "vacation," have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment