Thursday, August 4, 2011

Media Alert: Friday, August 5

I will be on "The Dylan Ratigan Show" on MSNBC tomorrow afternoon (Friday the 5th).  Given that I'm going to be on a panel with a writer from The Nation, an unsuccessful Democratic candidate for Congress, and a novelist/essayist who covers Hip Hop for Rolling Stone (and claims conservatives opposed to the rapper Common being invited to the White House so they could prevent President Obama from receiving credit for killing bin Laden)*, I doubt my book or counter-terrorism will be the primary topic of conversation.

But given the lineup I've outlined above, I think it should be high entertainment value regardless!

*Actually, conspiracy theories aside, Toure sounds like one of the coolest people on the planet.  I will not try to appear to be anything but the hopeless square that I am when we are on together.

No comments:

Post a Comment