Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion Post #2

Two more recent interviews I did have hit cyberspace:

First, the International Spy Museum has posted the podcast I did with them on "The Aftermath of bin Laden's Death: The Lessons of Strategic Manhunting."  The interviewer is Mark Stout, one of the museum's historians, and he was incredibly well-prepared and asked some great questions that really got to the heart of the book in 25 minutes.

Second, Small Wars Journal has published an interview I did with one of their editors, Mike Few.  Mike really pushed me by asking some PhD level questions on the subject of strategic manhunts and irregular warfare that I hadn't considered, so the interview was an interesting challenge.  Hopefully SWJ's audience doesn't tear into me too badly in the comments. 

(Incidentally, Mike wrote that Wanted Dead or Alive "is the best book on manhunting that I have read combining detailed research into a fast-paced story that reads like a novel of similar genre."  This is probably the highest compliment the book has received thus far).

No comments:

Post a Comment