Friday, September 30, 2011

Back From Hiatus . . . and on C-Span Book TV!

Okay, my apologies for the unscheduled/unannounced hiatus of three weeks. 

Basically, I've been travelling for the book (and one wedding) each of the last three weekends, each of which became a four-day trip, and subsequently I had to complete five days of day-job work in three days each week, which did not leave time for blogging.

But not to fear!  Over the weekend I'll try to post the roughly dozen stories that I missed while trying to stay above water at work.

Until then, C-Span's Book TV will be airing my reading at Denver's storied (no pun intended) Tattered Cover bookstore three times this weekend.  Show times will be Saturday, October 1, at 4:15PM and 11PM (a free drink to whoever sends me a cell phone video from a bar with my talk on!), and Sunday the 2nd at 5AM. 

Although I'm pretty sure I talked too fast during the talk, it was only because I tried to cram so much information and great war stories into a half-hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment